carbon nanotube tech still not more conductive than copper

Hey been researching CNT and find that no one has gotten the tech down for CNT to be a superconductor as for use a a wire. I see numbers on the order of 15-20 % of copper. So how can a manufacturer say they have a better conductor when it’s not perfected yet,seems to be more snake oil.
anonaudio
Thx I am currently in touch with associates from rice to see if anything has become available.
Happy hunting!      Van Den Hul has quite a following, around the world.      At least; they did for years.      They’re working with the technology: https://www.vandenhul.com/product/cnt-carbon-nano-tube/
Just to be clear, the only claim made for CNT in the NASA link is better performance per weight. It's not clear if this is due to lower resistance or higher heat tolerances.

Is there any reason to think this would sound better?
Interesting articles I found on CNT. Lighter, stronger, better conductivity than copper. Be great for electric cars, spacecraft, airplanes, electric utilities all kinds of things. I can’t really picture why a lighter, stronger, less resistant power cord, interconnect or speaker wire would change the sound of anything. Might make components more efficient and speakers a tiny bit lighter.