Music Streamers

Has anyone compared the Primare NP5 to the Bluesound Node 2 I?
both are close in price but the Primare goes up to 96 Khz resolution where as the Bluesound
goes to 192. Which leads to the next question-is there a discernable difference between
96 and 192?-or enough of a difference to care about?

Many Thanks
shellyboy1
You will hear all sorts of opinions here on if there a discernible difference between 96 and 192?

I say, why limit your options. To my ears, 24bit/192kHz files sounds rich, dynamic and more detailed. And by no means 16bit/44.1kHz sounds bad but I am fortunate enough to own a DAC that allows me to appreciate the high-rez files.
You may or may not hear a difference between 96k and 192k sampling rates depending on the album. I would also consider the overall sound quality of the streamer for all sample rates and the User Interface.

I have a Node 2 and I like the BluOs User Interface a lot. The sound quality is good to me but others have said that there is better out there. I haven’t tried a Primare streamer.

You could do a Forum search for streamer or streaming.  There have been a number of threads on this topic recently.