Lyngdorf - New System

I’m looking for input/thoughts on a new system. I’m planning on setting up a small 2nd system in a condo. The condo is about 1,000 sq ft with floor to ceiling glass on two walls. The floor and most of the ceiling is concrete (some drywall with different elevations). I will have a couple of large rugs on the floor. I’m planning on getting a LG 77" oled (not sure of which model - C9, CX, or GX). For audio I’m planning on using a pair of Magico A3’s that I already own. I would like to keep the system clean and simple. My current (primary) system is analog and I’m thinking about making the jump to streaming with the condo system. I thought a Lyngdorf may be a good solution - but unsure.  I'm only going off what I have read.

I want to have the tv audio run through the 2.0 system (no sub - condo life) and use the dac built in the Lyngdorf. I don’t know which Lyngdorf unit would be best suited for this set-up. Additionally, I don’t know if this system will be satisfying. I have not heard a Lyngdorf system and don’t have the availability to readily hear one. I haven’t seen anyone comment on the synergies or lack there of with a Lyngdorf and Magico mating. If the combination is a good one - thoughts on speaker cables?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
hiway
Since noone has chimed in that has those products which Lyngdorf were you thinking of? Magicos are not considered an easy load. Where you thinking room correction would help with all that glass? I have an Anthem STR integrated with ARC that does a good job nice smooth sound. Its Class A/B should have the power for the Magico. 200 w @ 8ohm , 320 w @ 4 ohm. My speakers are Joseph audio Perspective graphene 2. 
The difficult room is exactly why I thought Lyngdorf.  Concrete, drywall and glass have to be about as bad as it gets.  As for model I think the TDAI-2170 would work, but again I'm not sure.  I have read a few have preferred it's sound over the 3400.  I guess the biggest thing is I haven't heard any Lyngdorf systems and have no idea how it would mate with Magico.  The nearest dealer is about 5 hours away.