Looking to upgrade my 3-way towers

My current amp/speaker combo is the Conrad-Johnson LP70S tube amp/Ascend Acoustics Sierra towers. They are a nice combo that I like but am looking to upgrade the AA's to another 3-way tower that is higher priced with more refinement. I'm happy with the CJ amp.

Any comments from those listeners who have direct experience with the CJ/3-way towers and those who would like to make suggestions.

Thanks!
routeman21
millercarbon,
The video is impressive but I believe they may be too large for my room. I've never had a speaker of that size in my room. Not sure they would satisfy. Something smaller is what I am looking for. Thanks for the suggestion.
A used pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives will be a significant upgrade in refinement and overall performance and are well within your budget.  Best of luck. 
@routeman21 
You may be loving your Ascend Acoustics and not even realize it.... The better your system gets,  the easier it is to hear the problems in recordings.  I personally have a real issue with the peaks in vocals that happen because of over saturating microphones. 
I believe that I will produce a speaker soon.  I have built the prototypes.  95db sensitivity,  5 ohms,  great impedance curve, excellent frequency curve (flat) very tube amp friendly for any tube amp with 4 ohm taps.  I'll let you guys know if I produce them.  I am in the St. Louis area and would love a few people to put their ears on them. 
timlub1,
I do agree about vocal sibilance and it having to do something with singing to closely to the microphone. The Ascends and Harbeths both show it. The AA's are nice and detailed but I was hoping spending a little more for a three-way that will give me more of that vocal and instrumentation that sounds more natural, real. Is your prototype a three way speaker?
Routeman21, are you anywhere near the st. louis area?
I’d like to get a couple of ears on these.

Tim