Class-D recommendation

Looking for a class-D recommendation for the base portion of a multi-amp system w/ active xover.  The amp will be powering a pair of 15" 4Ohm woofers from 30 - 600Hz.  Need at least 400W, very high damping, and clean into the midrange.  Everything above 600Hz is taken care of by a class-A amp.  I would prefer to spend <$2k used.
tinear123
Crown is a good choice for the price.  I use 2 XLi800 for side and rear SACD channels.  Found a great price at 210 each open box.  IMO a better and more expensive amp, any DAC Cherry or variant with the 60volt power supply.  The bass is just perfect for my taste.  They play loud or soft effortlessly.  They are totally black until the music erupts out of the speakers.  For two channel I use an older DAC4800 and two King Marischinos
I have been having great success with an ICE1200AS2 based amp from Nord Acoustics.  https://www.nordacoustics.co.uk/product-page/nord-two-ice1200as2-in-silver 

I initially paired it with my Kef LS50s and was astounded at how they came alive.  The soundstage expanded and there was more slam.  I spent hours playing back favorites from my music collection.

I moved to a bigger space and picked up a pair of Canton Vento 896.2s from Accessories4Less and it was instant audio nirvana.   Now, I'm tempted to grab another amp from Nord for my bedroom system.  I've been telling myself that it would be overkill but "upgradeitis" keeps chipping away at my resolve.

Mark

A bit over your price at $2500, I recommend the Arion Audio S-500. 500 x 2 at 8 ohms, super clean and reliable.  I run mine full range.
I was able to make every door, window, wall, subfloor, pictures, and cats vibrate/shake with a sub test with my Crown 1502 bridged. Impressive. 
Look at Apollon audio, I  have a 8 channel ice amp from them. Its great, no complaints.  Under 1k.  Excellent build and materials.