SACD Recommendations

Just purchased my first SACD, Muddy Waters Folk Singer, and found the audio quality of this disc absolutely incredible. Especially when one consider the original analog recording is nearly 50 years old. I would like to try some more SACDs, what are your top 3 (or more) recommended SACDs from a recording quality perspective?
mgattmch
Look for the SACD of 'The Mission' sound track. There is a cd and dvd, but for great music by and performed by a great composer, there is no better example genius. The Blu-ray should be out soon and it should also be great.
For multi-channel aka surround sound SACDs (which to me sound light years ahead of two channel SACDs), without question number one is Elton John's "Honky Chateau". Also "Toto IV", Bob Dylan "Blood on the Tracks", Allman Bros "Live at the Fillmore East" & "Eat a Peach", Pieces of a Dream "Love's Silhouette" & "No Assembly Required", Fourplay "Energy", Carole King "Tapestry".
As to the original post and apart from any of the SACDs already mentioned, three particular favorites of mine in terms of sound quality are Midnight Sugar by the Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio, Modern Cool by Patricia Barber, and The London Concert by Wynton Marsalis.