What is up with Audio Research during the pandemic?

I ordered a set of tubes for my ARC Ref 3 line stage on May 4, 2020. So far, no tubes, no tracking number, and no contact initiated by ARC. I did get an email response last week from them saying that they were "... working on getting caught up in the shipping department and have not yet shipped your tubes." This post is not to hassle ARC in the midst of a crisis. My hope is that all there are safe and well. Many "non-essential" businesses are struggling and frankly, I want to do all I can to support them. Music has been a wonderful source of comfort and enjoyment for me, now more than ever. I can wait, but I would feel better if I knew that the ARC folks were doing OK.  
yabe1951
Since ARC responded to the OP recently, that's a good sign that they're still operating but at a limited capacity (as most businesses are).  I just got a notice from a company in Michigan that because of flooding, my order might be delayed.  Earlier in the year, any company that bought parts or had manufacturing in China had delays as well.  A sign of the times, I suppose. 
ARC used to have exemplary customer service (years back, when I owned their gear).      Since 2009; it’s part of the, "world" of McIntosh.         Enjoy your real estate: https://worldofmcintosh.com/
 Audio Research deemed not an essential business was closed down for a significant amount of time. I believe they're open again. I believe they had people working from their homes . Shipping I'm sure suffered. I'm sure they have a shipping backlog  . I'm surprised you didn't get a response. If it was me I'd try again they're pretty good with customer service .
ARC is a wonderful company, no doubt.  If you are in need of tubes in order to make your gear operate, and ARC is unable to ship at this time, there are other options to fulfill your needs.  As another suggested in this thread about securing tubes from a reliable source, I'll add that Upscale Audio in Glendora, California, is an outstanding source for tubes.  They  test and sort for lowest noise, too.  They are open for business and have an excellent turnaround time for shipping.  Hope this helps.
Enjoy the music.