What Do You Think . . . and How Does It Work?

While watching vids on YouTube, I came across this pipe speaker design from a Dr. Linkwitz (see below).   The sound of this speaker is said to be impressive.  I was wondering if you know about this, how it works and what you think of this speaker design.  Also, what do you think would be the best room placement for such a speaker, and would you be tempted to build them?

https://www.linkwitzlab.com/Pluto/intro.htm
bob540
Kenjit wrote:
“How dare you expect a person with a disability to simply change? Disability is not a choice.”

Is it your argument is that you have a disability and that is where you are writing from?

Kenjit wrote:

”The disabled community has fought to secure their rights and equal opportunities for a long time. We are protected against discrimination by law. You will not take that away from us Duke. The onus is on you to accommodate us.”

might want to read up on ADA or ask an attorney to explain it.  Duke owes you nothing here in the US.  Your speech is not protected under US ADA
This place is really going downhill fast these days.  Maybe time to take another time off 
Map, Sad to say, I think this is just a reflection of the world as a whole in these times.