Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
quad 57s........and  note to Viridian from 06/06/2013.....not the
hamburger but the cheeseburger.....easily in my top ten....
what can I say,there's no accounting for taste
So many great sounding loudspeakers and finding that perfect tune. A pair of Infinity RS 4.5 biamped with a couple of Threshold Stasis 2's , room was a perfect fit for those .The song was the Police's "Don't stand so close to me ". that blew my hair back.  I still remember the goosebumps when that first drum kick came out of those bad boys.. Watkins dual voice coil woofers and those EMIT Tweeters were sweet. Such a tough speaker to drive though. Acoustat model 3's playing Joni Mitchell's " Court and Spark" Thru Conrad Johnson gear.
Von Schweikert Ultra 11 is the best I've encountered which is superior in all sound categories.  I had stats including the ML Quests, Monolith IIIs, Acoustat Xs and 2+2s for 20 years.  I am so happy that I don't have them any longer (except for the 2+2s, I should have kept those).   I prefer a large, dynamic sound with excellent bass and wide seating dispersion.  Stats don't do that except for SoundLabs.  I also prefer easier to drive speakers.  Maggies are great for the price and most acoustic and smaller music but not their larger speakers which now cost as much as comparable dynamic speakers.