What is up with Audio Research during the pandemic?

I ordered a set of tubes for my ARC Ref 3 line stage on May 4, 2020. So far, no tubes, no tracking number, and no contact initiated by ARC. I did get an email response last week from them saying that they were "... working on getting caught up in the shipping department and have not yet shipped your tubes." This post is not to hassle ARC in the midst of a crisis. My hope is that all there are safe and well. Many "non-essential" businesses are struggling and frankly, I want to do all I can to support them. Music has been a wonderful source of comfort and enjoyment for me, now more than ever. I can wait, but I would feel better if I knew that the ARC folks were doing OK.  
yabe1951
I understand what @ebm is saying, yes, the world economy is going through some interesting times. I would submit though that it is a great time to buy something if you are in the market. While there can be some deals it is important for commerce to get it going again. Small business needs the business, people need to work, its all interconnected. I have made a few sizeable purchases and no hiccups.
Post removed 
I’ve been noting unusually long delays on various orders myself - but everything eventually gets to me. This is simply how things are right now so be patient. Political views aside I have been buying some gear myself the past 3 months particularly in support of the smaller US-based shops. They definitely need the business and folks need a paycheck. A pair of "Brooklyn-made" Devore speakers are in process right now ;-) No geography hit harder in the US.
I had no intention to start a political debate. Sorry for that, but just a sincere concern for the people who support products that I use...  
@yabe1951

No need to apologize, you didn’t do anything to attract that type of response.  Sometimes people wake up angry. They may even do so for valid reasons that are only valid to them. Alot of people are scared due to current events while others either enjoy or can’t help being scared and are simply looking for events to validate their feelings. Human nature that most are able to overcome.

The good news is ARC does a terrific job with their tubes and when yours arrive, they will be terrific. All the best and peace.