How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
Her burmesters are pretty cool looking... she should just keep them or get some other burmesters...  I’m more interested in what SHE looks like, lol.  A girl with that kind of taste in Audio gear 😍 prrrrowww...

@b_limo 
"Her burmesters are pretty cool looking... she should just keep them or get some other burmesters...  I’m more interested in what SHE looks like, lol.  A girl with that kind of taste in Audio gear 😍 prrrrowww..."

Now THAT sounds like some charming approach - best answer to date.
Though not sure turning the place into some sort of dating sight? 🤔 🙈 😉 👏 ❤️

Funny enough having looked up practically ALL the suggestions offered, and without any ambiguity, set aside - so now what do "I" like?

Turns out what I have... - it's what I, so far, yet learned again.
The right kind of size, finish, presentation, over all design including a bit of bling, (cute coffin with bling?😂) is still I seem to like best right now. 
But remember: it's the prerogative of a female to change her mind, eh?! 😉 

Having mentioned the Burmester B100 earlier on, and how it'd impressed me at the time, it sort of still does.
D'apolito carbon-kevlar mids, double ATM JET tweeters horn-loaded, double 8" side firing light cone woofers, hidden, and some delish understated bling. Some alu sparkle offset by some exotic Imbuia wood pieces... That designer had something going (for me) 
Looking at some of those freaky designs proposed, hunch backed, match sticked, extra terrestrial 👽, old fashioned as top hats, etc. quite different, yes! 

It's all I have now (of sorts...not the Imbuia) but not all double, including the size, and 220 pound for each one B100, a blessing when having to move!
They, B100, are too monumental by far, for my place, needs and pocket, yet had/have SOMETHING for me - as have a few more of Burmester items, though definately NOT ALL. 

After this tour de force in suggestions this theme only got reinforced - for lack of a better word. 😉

Love 😍 and 😙
Michélle 🇿🇦