How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
My comment about the Tektons was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I guess I should have put a smiley face icon since that seems to be a recurring theme on this thread 😛
@mapman 
Not so sure what you suggest is quite so. 

I'm here out of competition, but there'll be gaplenty more beautiful, attractive I'd prefer, females to behold than stereo speakers. I beg you! 🙈 😏
In fact I had already a go at this on the web, based on the 'freaking' results, I than actually gave the forum a try. 

High end is pretty much a male endeavour, and so is the design of practically most of the hardware.
It is my learned contention, that with very few exceptions, aesthetic considerations, in particular with speakers, is not a primary consideration in this here hobby. Finely polished wood veneers alone does not make a beautiful design. 0

You welcome to disagree of course. 🙏
I've been at audio shows too, and looking at a lot of the items, they in no way passing in terms of WAF. My take, um. 😏 

A lot might qualify as industrial barock when trying to do something more than just boxes, functional boxes yes, some very highly functional, but hardly aesthetically pleasing. 

Thanks again for sharing your suggestions, I do appreciate the attention to all the detail. 
Thank you, 
M. 🇿🇦 
Like I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder so no objection whatsoever. 

@pelletfan
Wow, I guess you mean this serious. 
Opening the web on this is actually a prime example of decidedly form followes function, with no aesthetic consideration given at all. 😒 Extra terrestrials 👽 might see it differently? 🤔 
Some if not most of their items are truly eye sores. 
M. 🇿🇦