How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
@contuzzi,
How can you say: "there are so many...." 
Say WHAT?
Nada! 
WAF?!? Maybe HAF (Husband Acceptance Factor) yeah, right. 😏 
😘 
Words, eh? 
Tekton Double Impacts ... something to do with beauty and beholder or something along those lines!
@arafiq,
Hm, yeah this 'value for money' product of the year item.
Again as far as I see it, funny bass drivers and strange, odd construction. In any case also much to tall for my use and liking. 

BTW, it was Avalon speakers that no one had yet mentioned - are they still alive?! 
They had their factory in Boulder as I'd mentioned. 
Great construction, aesthetically pleasing to my eyes but always a bit on the stark, bright side of the spectrum, their midsized speakers on review. 

Most might now say, no wonder, she's too critical by far, can't be pleased. Ta, ta.

I was sort of involved in some recreation of Burmester B100, which might have spoiled me too much?
Not that I'd even have the space nor the change to even think in this dimension now and then, thought I had that prototype right in my then living room for testing. Huge, eish! 
Crazy, if I think some 10 odd years back. Maybe that will explain some, maybe. 

Whatever, not looking to great this enquiry, but good for my cash flow it'll be, hm. 😉
Thank you for caring, again. 
M. 🇿🇦 
If you want to buy nice looking speakers, I would stay away from a Tekton. IMHO they are one of the ugliest series of speakers on the market today. They probably sound good as the reviews claim, but they look more like unfinished pro sound speakers to me.