How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
There are so many that I don’t even know why this topic is a real thing.

#1 is Tannoy Kensington GR, or even Stirling/Turnberry. Anyone seeing these in person will be astounded. They are literally works of art that will leave you speechless.

Someone mentioned Scanea and I agree that they’re stunning.
Dali Epicon 8 in either of the wood finishes = wow.

Paradigm Persona are stunning and elegant. Extremely expensive looking speakers that fit in well with most rooms. There are some very odd custom colors out there, and some awesome ones that are pretty bold, but they’re extremely classy looking speakers.

Vienna Acoustic, Bach/Mozart/Beethoven even though the cabinets look the exact same as they did 15 years ago, always lovely. The Liszt not as much.

Focal Kanta in any of the wood colors are gorgeous and very forward thinking design. Outstanding looking and outstanding fit and finish.

Speaking of Focal, if someone is okay with a futuristic/elegant looking speaker, the Sopra is in my opinion one of the best speaker designs ever. Not sure who in their right mind would prefer something like a B&W 803 over a Sopra. Or Persona for that matter.
It’s such an open ended question, as all rooms are different, as are tastes. One things for certain though — your attraction/satisfaction of the visual look of your speakers will effect your perception of the sound far more than any cable will.

@jond,
yes, I like the Burmesters look, but 25 years of looking at them, makes me itchy to look for a suitable/possible alternative - this more so at times when I'm all day locked down with them - then that itch gets stronger. 

Now for heaven sake, please... to suggest these 100 year old looking Tannoys!
Puleeez, they look so frumpy, like some Amish horse dawn cart, it's just like naaaa, 😌 I beg you. 😳 

Ok, those Vienna acoustics, I'd looked at those, but they remind me a bit of toothpick versions of my current items, a bit to anorexic, I'd say.
Reading between the lines of some tests, I find some sort of confirmation, of sorts.
Bit too weedy, no good I'd decided.
(Like some dude with no brawn on his bones build for speed only, hm.) 

So yea, I'm now just brutally open sharing my take on those items, and for sure each of them will have their merits, certainly!
Alas not any looks in my book, hm. 
😘 Though many thanks again for all the suggestions 🙏. 
M. 🇿🇦 
Funny enough, I'd been playing with the idea of Wilson something or other, Sasha 2. Yet they are a bit to deep to work.
Funny also, no one one has mentioned those eh, what's name Maple vernier items build up the road from the Boulder amp factory in Boulder CO. 
Was sort of impressed when I'd visited their factory, though again they seem on the bright end of things, with all their ceramic drivers, and the small/little one looks cheap somehow. 🙄
M. 🇿🇦 
@contuzzi,
How can you say: "there are so many...." 
Say WHAT?
Nada! 
WAF?!? Maybe HAF (Husband Acceptance Factor) yeah, right. 😏 
😘 
Words, eh? 
Tekton Double Impacts ... something to do with beauty and beholder or something along those lines!