How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
There are more pretty ones these days than ugly ones. Excellent sound is more the issue, and occasionally, but not often, some that sound very good are ungainly, or not beautiful as far as most women or non-audiophiles are concerned. Other than that, I don't know what you're getting at. There's a "sound" for everyone out there. Pick one, and then get  that type of sound in a pretty wrapper.
Hm, I know... what is ment by 'nice looking'.
As in: "de gustibus non disputandum est. 😉"... 
Will some 'hunch back of Notre dame' design cut it? 😉 Not at all, and as mentioned, there's some mighty weird stuff on offer... 

A quick look at my one and only system photo will be the quickest way to see my still current speakers, Burmester 961 as mentioned.
They, at the time, had far better WAF than e.g. Watt/Puppys, high polished car paint and all, - sound also didn't sway me either - at the time...

The first suggestion with all those lined up 'jam pots' is a beautiful negative, sorry,
that ZU item is kind of furniture, yes, but kind of too big furniture for me,
and the Maggie idea is in need of more than just 3 foot front wall space, plus kind of mighty imposing in a living room. Musical paravan/dividers 🎶🙄

The smaller Maggies have no low-end I read, and there is no room for subs, never really was, plus I'm cagey about their ultimate integration issues.

But in any case many thanks for that kind feedback! 👍😊
Michélle 🇿🇦