Has Anyone Placed Power Conditioner On Its Face with the Power Outlets Facing Up?

Will it hurt to place the EquiCore Power conditioner on its face with the power outlets facing up? I don't have room on my rack for it but concerned about the transformer weight causing problems. Wally (Underwood) says it would be alright.  I'm curious if anyone has done this and the problems or lack thereof. Thanks
128x128artemus_5
Normally this is fine, but if you have a large transformer inside I would be careful, as the product designer probably didn’t think of that. :)

The only real issue is where is the transformer bolted to and will the sides or front properly handle the stresses. 

Best,

E
I would be careful, as the product designer probably didn’t think of that. :)

Thanks @erik_ This was my thinking also. Obviously there is more stress on the cabinet. Will that stress cause the transformer to buzz or hum? Probably one of those unknowable's isn't it?  
 Will that stress cause the transformer to buzz or hum?

No, this has to do with the laminations of the transformer itself as well as the incoming power, now how it rests. Now, if it IS already vibrating and you tweak the cabinet so it's more resonant, that's' another story.