Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
Audiophile effect:
Adjective;
 audible but hides from those pesky instruments that can measure well beyond anything humans can hear. 
A good ear candling 🕯  fix you right up, fella. Must be tough not hearing too good.
@geoffkait 
however, that symmetrical structure is 🔜 deformed 🔙 during manufacture, especially when the copper wire is pulled through the final die, although most likely deformation has already occurred during pulling through previous dies. Thus, the crystal lattice structure is no longer symmetrical, far from it.
Yes, but what if the direction the cable is pulled through the dies is reversed for each pass?  Thus, the directionality imparted via the first pass through the die is neutralized via the second (reverse direction) pass.  How do we know this isn't SOP?

You can put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The decreasing diameter of the dies insures that you can’t get back to a symmetrical lattice structure no matter what you do, even if the wire is reversed from one die to the next. which it almost certainly isn’t. Why would it? If it doesn’t make sense it’s not true. You guys will think up all kinds of crazy things, though.  I’m only humoring humoring you. 🤗
After it is pulled through the die it goes through annealing where  recrystalization occurs. Electrons is copper bounce around every which direction voltage is applied causing charge flow. Nothing about this process would cause audible differences in which direction the voltage is applied to the wire. Instruments can measure well beyond human hearing no golden ears required.