Upgrade

Hello,
I own the below system and I am looking for an improvement by upgrading one of the components (budget $2000-3000).

-Graham Audio LS5/8 (large BBC studio monitor speakers)
-Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cables
-Mark Levinson ML 23.5 power amp (completely recapped by Madrigal technician)
-Audio Research LS 5 MKII preamp (restored and new tubes)
-VPI Prime turntable with -Dynavector 20x2 H cartridge
-Parasound JC3+ phonostage

Quite standard power cords and interconnects, no power conditioner.

What change would make a significant difference? Larger soundstage, more liquid, open sound without loosing the dynamic punch?

Thank you for your time and I would appreciate any ideas.
bms72
Thank you for all the suggestions! 
I have a decent Canton subwoofer in my home cinema set-up which I can try In the audio system. 

I didn’t mention that my speakers are positioned 6ft away from the back and side walls. And I have a DIY bamboo butcher block with isolation spikes under the VPI turntable, but I don’t consider installing any sound panels due to aesthetic reasons.

Amp wise, is there anything else out there in the $8000 range which beats the ML 23.5 + ARC LS-5 combo, besides that Raven integrated millercarbon suggested? The amp are the weakest (certainly oldest) link I guess?

anything else out there in the $8000 range

@bms72 You’ll need to figure out what beats what...

Take a look at High Current amps. They will control (grip) your Graham Audio LS5/8 better and result in (I believe) better outcomes.

T+A comes to mind for a high current solid state option. Though not often listed, the PA 3000 HV integrated can be found used, close to your listed budget. Given the Graham’s ’signature’ it would offer a balanced pairing.

There is a MasterSound Evolution 845 integrated listed on usaudiomart for 10K. That (in my estimation) might be a terrific tubed option.

Note: these are options I’d consider with your speakers. Not knowing your preferences...well you know....
If you have zero aftermarket cables, that would be where I'd start for the biggest bang for the buck.  Having just been through a sincere upgrade  in cables about 5 years ago, it began with the Darwin Silver IC's.  I'd had several good for the money cables like Morrow, Crimson, DNM, Audioquest, Magnan, that were all nice sounding cables and a noticeable upgrade from standard cables, but the Darwin's opened my ears as to what was possible at a similar price.  Their cables got progressively more expensive the past couple years, but were also better sounding as they came out with new cables that were more expensive.  BUT...the Darwin Silver would get you much closer to what you want at a very reasonable price--under $175 per IC pair.  It would leave you with enough to buy a couple nice power cables and maybe even some good speaker cables.  You could find some used WyWires Juice II PCs for under $250 per.  If the speakers you have are what you really like short of their dynamics and low bass, the sub would be a good idea.  If you did the ICs I mention, added a power cord or 2, and got a nice sub, you'd think you'd died and gone to heaven compared to what you have now.  Other than speakers that don't do low and a total lack of good cables, your system is a nice collection of components.  The cabling would be the single biggest change you could make.

The components in my system have remained relatively unchanged for the last 4-5 years, but I've upgraded most of my cables in all categories considerably again.  I've also done much tweaking to almost all areas mostly with great results.  This has been done with both analog and digital.  

PM me for more detailed info.

Bob
Raven Audio is awesome and I have the CeLest towers and use all Raven Cables, power, speaker and interconnects, top shelf gear for a reasonable price.

I am a Simaudio guy and have the Moon 390 pre and 330A power amp. Just awesome gear and a big wide liquid sound stage. 

Though I am going to give the Raven Blackhawk a shot in a smaller system in my house, with their 45 day return policy why not?