Upgrade

Hello,
I own the below system and I am looking for an improvement by upgrading one of the components (budget $2000-3000).

-Graham Audio LS5/8 (large BBC studio monitor speakers)
-Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cables
-Mark Levinson ML 23.5 power amp (completely recapped by Madrigal technician)
-Audio Research LS 5 MKII preamp (restored and new tubes)
-VPI Prime turntable with -Dynavector 20x2 H cartridge
-Parasound JC3+ phonostage

Quite standard power cords and interconnects, no power conditioner.

What change would make a significant difference? Larger soundstage, more liquid, open sound without loosing the dynamic punch?

Thank you for your time and I would appreciate any ideas.
bms72
I agree with the other folks here who mentioned a sub.  I would look at adding a very refined, sealed sub.  JL or REL make outstanding subs.  

This will help deliver a bigger sound stage on a lot of tracks as you will improve accuracy and frequency response below 50hz.  

The other option would be to look at a nicer cartridge.  Especially with that JC3+, something like an Ortofon Cadenza Bronze could be interesting as it will add a bit of sweetness to the overall sound profile.  I run a tube phono stage and have all tube gear so I run the more detail oriented Cadenza Blue as the Bronze would just be too much.  

I am an Ortofon dealer. PM me if you are interested.  
Room, speaker positioning and consider subs. The gear looks competent to me.

+1.

Room--acoustic treatment, pull the speakers out further (soundstage), but then you lose some base (consider 2 subs).  As a fourth choice, some Triode Wire Labs Spirit Mk II interconnects.

Thank you for all the suggestions! 
I have a decent Canton subwoofer in my home cinema set-up which I can try In the audio system. 

I didn’t mention that my speakers are positioned 6ft away from the back and side walls. And I have a DIY bamboo butcher block with isolation spikes under the VPI turntable, but I don’t consider installing any sound panels due to aesthetic reasons.

Amp wise, is there anything else out there in the $8000 range which beats the ML 23.5 + ARC LS-5 combo, besides that Raven integrated millercarbon suggested? The amp are the weakest (certainly oldest) link I guess?

anything else out there in the $8000 range

@bms72 You’ll need to figure out what beats what...

Take a look at High Current amps. They will control (grip) your Graham Audio LS5/8 better and result in (I believe) better outcomes.

T+A comes to mind for a high current solid state option. Though not often listed, the PA 3000 HV integrated can be found used, close to your listed budget. Given the Graham’s ’signature’ it would offer a balanced pairing.

There is a MasterSound Evolution 845 integrated listed on usaudiomart for 10K. That (in my estimation) might be a terrific tubed option.

Note: these are options I’d consider with your speakers. Not knowing your preferences...well you know....