Universal disc player recommendation

Hi I have cabin fever and am considering trying to get a better universal player. I use the Denon 2910 now. It has been great, built like a tank and reliable and pretty good sound in general but especially with the 100 or so SACDs and DVD-Audio discs. Also have a couple of thousand regular CDs. Using Mc MA5200 and various speakers in rotation, including Sonus Fabre Auditir Ms, B&W CDM7SEs, paradigm studio 40s and various vintage. So any recommendations for used universal players that would provide a significant upgrade? Prepared to spend up to 2-3 k. Thanks in advance for your feedback. 
astorey
My Esoteric DV 60 went TU. I found a nice Arcam DV 139 that is outperforming the DV 60 in every way. Cost me about $750.

Regards,
Dan
I was able to find an Oppo 203 used recently for 1200.00 which seemed to be a great deal as far as the current market goes. I was disappointed though as I had thought the Oppo units had apps for tidal, etc built in, which is a big reason why I wanted one, a do it all that also played my sacd and dvd a. Turns out it does not, and I guess only works with a server or maybe Roon, not sure and I couldn’t seem to make Roon work, and certainly not going to the complexity of a server. Just wanted to stream tidal. Seems many streamers do not have stand alone apps for that purpose, so I’ll have to ask more questions in the future to find a worthwhile streamer. Would like one that also has a very good dac, or a dac that has the ability to stream. 
Post removed 
i just spoke with Oppo this morning, i suggested that they produce a new streamer/dac.  their not interested.  it would be a killer.  sad. i currently have a 103 and use an external DAC.  would like to find a external DAC that would bring it up to the level of the 205. for under a grand in 2020 their must be something to beat a 205?