New TT or upgrade cartridge/platter on Project DC

Quick backstory: I purchased a Pro-ject Debut Carbon with 2M red cartridge around Thanksgiving to start my vinyl journey. I didn’t want to go overboard to start as I was unsure of my interest level. I’ve been strictly digital prior  playing MQA files through a Bluesound Node 2. Since then I’ve quickly accumulated over a 150 records mixed of my favorites and a large stack or original 70’s pressing who my father passed down which I had no idea where hidden away all these years (I’m 34). 
I’ve fallen in love with Vinyl since and I’m at the point where I know there is so much more to be had to improve my listening experience. I’m very happy with my entry level audiophile system and am looking for some recommendations on where to go from here on my TT? 
My system for reference:
McIntosh MA5200 integrated
McIntosh MR-65B tuner
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon tt
Bluesound Node2 digital 
Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 speakers
Nordost Blue Heaven Power Cord/Speaker Cable/interconnects
Do I upgrade to the acrylic platter and move up the 2m chain Blue or Bronze (would be $4-600 for cartridge/platter alone)? 
Do I just sell my Debut Carbon, save the $ on the cartridge/platter and upgrade my turntable? 
I would like to here suggestions and ideas, let’s go with a budget of $1,500 for conversation. I really prefer going the pre-owned route as I’ve been able to find some really great deals on here over the years on almost all of my equipment. 
128x128aasteven111
I think you should upgrade the turntable. And when you do, buy your last one. They are probably the most durable of all audio equipment as nearly everything is mechanical. A $2k+ turntable won’t hold you back with the better cartridges. Cartridges make a big difference and can help you fine-tune the sound to your system. 
Because you have a Project with an integrated headshell, I suggest you try something with a removable headshell. It has the advantage of allowing you to try a wider compliance spectrum of cartridges.

I recommend the Technics 1200GR($1700)...or even the 1200G ($4k) which I own and love. The GR is understood to be 85% the sound quality of the G. They have gimbal mechanisms that are astoundingly precise. Handling the 1200G tonearm coming from an already precise 1200mk2 was a revelation. It’s like grabbing thin air.

I say go all-in on vinyl. I still buy NOS, sealed vinyl from pre-80s on eBay. And I think analogue is making small comeback in boutique recording studios. Discovering old analogue treasures is way more fun than digital. I have a ton of CDs and WAV files and an excellent CD player with 32-bit dual differential DACs but vinyl is more fun.

BTW, owning 150 albums was also my breakthrough moment. I started late...but in a few years I now have 900 great albums and counting. The world is too full of reasonable people.

@aasteven111
I was in a very similar position as you, and also decided on a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon for exactly the same reasons.

I immediately replaced the Ortofon Red with a Grado Red, and soon after purchased the acrylic platter. Both were/are good improvements, but also cost $300 +/-. So, $675 +/- overall invested afterwards (bought the Debut as an open box). Still, not a bad ‘starter’ setup all things considered.

In my case, I needed a phono pre, so again, for cost and not sure if returning to vinyl would stick, bought a Schiit Mani. Great pre for the money, but now thinking of an upgrade, or purchase a linear power supply for the Mani.....but believe an overall upgrade would be money better spent.

Well, as you, I have probably purchased almost as many new (used) albums in a short period as I had total during the 60-70’s before moving to digital in the 80’s. Seriously. The return of vinyl in my system is here to stay long term. So, now I think had I realized that, I may have been better off buying a VPI Scout, or similar. But, it’s OK, it’s all part of the journey, it took a small investment to begin thinking of a larger one, and I now have a much better idea of what may be important in taking that step.

So, right now, I’m now thinking of a tube phono stage next, but really, probably won’t put more money into that table, including another cartridge, as I think the table itself is becoming the ‘weak link’. Thus, I will make any further decisions with another table in mind first. Another table/arm may make a cartridge upgrade/decision now an ill advised move. I have no big issues with the Grado in my current set-up. And I’m also keeping that in mind with a new phono pre as well.

It became clear to me rather quickly, that to have a really nice vinyl set-up takes a lot of cash. I just have not figured out how much I’m ultimately willing to invest. But the amount is more than I’ve already spent, for sure. Regardless, I’m enjoying the journey.

From the posts and thoughts shared It seems it may be worth my while to Sit back and save up to purchase the TT that will be in my system permanently. If I’m going to have 15+ years of listening pleasure I think I can justify a higher expense. 
I know I only have 150 records but there isn’t any filler. Everything I have is listened to and were thought out purchases. I think back and compare the feelings I had coming home with the Debut Carbon and only 3 records in tote Spending $500....questioning if I made a horrible decision. 

I'm glad I took the plunge and even got a friend involved. Now it looks like I have the lifetime of spending my extra $$ in TT and audio upgrades LOL.