Need Help!

Hoping one of you out there in the great ether might be able to help me solve the following dilemma:

I'm using a Sanus SFV49 A/V stand as an audio rack.  Here's what it looks like:

https://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/furniture/sfv49/

I've got my amp and turntable side by side on the top shelf of this thing and need to provide more isolation or distance between my turntable and speakers that are on either side of this stand. I need to center both the turntable and the amplifier on the top shelf with the turntable above the amplifier on some sort of shelf or riser. Sanus doesn't make any accessory like this that would do the job. Wall-mounting the turntable is not an option. The amp is too big for a lower shelf and there's no room to put it on the floor on an amp stand. I'm wondering if an amp stand or an add-on shelf from Pangea, Vulcan, Salamander or a company like that might work. The amp (McIntosh MA5200) is approximately 17.5" wide X 6" high X 22" deep and weighs around 40 lbs. I'd like to have, at least, 1" of ventilation for it (i.e. 1" space between top of amp and bottom side of shelf the turntable would sit on). The turntable (Mofi Ultradeck+M) is approximately 19.69" wide X 6" high X 14.25" deep and weighs around 23 lbs. I'd be open to something custom-made, as long as it didn't cost an arm & a leg or my first born.

Any ideas, guidance, pearls of wisdom on this (other than "just buy a new rack") would be greatly appreciated! 
oldaudiophile
Okay so here's your custom rack solution: 3 feet of 4" ABS, one bag of construction sand, and one butcher block cutting board. 

Before you balk at the ABS take a look and see how good it can look: 
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 Mine's gotten kind of hazy after 15+ years and I'm too lazy to oil it but those black round legs are all ABS and the bottom ones still look awfully good even after almost 20 years. 

The trick is to first remove the crap lettering and marks with a solvent like paint thinner, then sand and polish. Buy the ABS and cutting board some place like Home Depot and have them cut to size. 8" to 9" long will give you plenty of air space. Fill with sand, cap the ends off however you like, lay the cutting board across them. Do it right and it will be an improvement. Doing it right means mostly experimenting with what goes between the cutting board and the legs and the turntable feet and the cutting board. 

For even better, cut an additional four 1" tall sections of ABS, fill with sand, and use as footers under the turntable.