Good Streamer with WiFi Connectivity

Hi,
Newbie looking to add a Streamer into existing System. This unit will feed into a separate DAC (Accuphase).

WiFi connectivity of unit is preferred—to keep things simple—ie. don’t want the extra work on router, ethernet connect etc where possible, foreseeing the cabling~messy.

Is this (WiFi) route a compromised in sound quality? Which Streamer in the 3-5k range will do the job nicely? Will be using Tidal/Spotify. Lumin? Aurender? Or...? Thanks.

bvdiman
Will read up on Aries G1/2–And if anyone with first hand experience on its sound vs others will be nice (Lumin U1?). Read somewhere a user stating that Aries SQ falls somewhat short of his Lumin?—just one’s subjective opinion there of course.

Seems like Lumin (wifi ext.) Or the Aries G1/2 are two good contenders..
*Do both allow ipad/iph as users interface?

Thanks for the input/recommendation thus far.
The Bluesound Node 2i is a low cost streamer that does wifi.  Some say that more expensive streamers sound better.  

The app that controls it (BluOs) is really good on both Apple or Android devices.  

If you are going to be using an Android device as your controller, the Lumin app does not work well at all.  Some people say they've found 3d party apps that do work well.
I can only speak from my own experience with the Lumin U1 mini... The Lumin App works with iPhone & iPad... Also is a Roon RAAT endpoint and UPnP for things like Audirvana... Can have local files on a jump stick and PC library backends and Synology NAS via Minimserver... It just works and sounds crisp and clean to my Chord Qutest... Good luck with your choices...
Hardwiring via ethernet is strongly recommended. I tried "wireless" and have a very robust network....there still were dropouts but none wired.
Auralic designed the Aries G1 for wireless operation and recommend it over an ethernet connection.  The Airies also has twin linear power supplies while I believe the Lumin U1 Mini only has a single switched power supply.  I've never heard the Lumin, but I'm sure it sounds very good.   It's just that the Aries offers a lot for your money.  I have the older Altair and it sounds excellent wirelessly.  BTW, Auralic's Lightning DS operating system is actually only compatible with an Apple product.  Have fun in your search.