I wish these albums were available on vinyl

I love records.
I’m relatively new here and can’t imagine this hasn’t been discussed in the past, but in my regular habit of listmaking I started this random wish list with just a few of the albums I’ve lately been a little frustrated over because they cannot be obtained on vinyl.

Need Vinyl Pressing:

Dishwalla- Pet Your Friends

Berliner Philharmoniker - Beethoven Piano Concertos - Simon Rattle- Mitsubishi Uchida

Keith Jarrett - Vienna Concert

Maria Schneider Orchestra- Concert in the Garden

Mark Knopfler- Sailing to Philadelphia, et. al.

Steely Dan - Two Against Nature (rare Euro pressing unattainable)

Clem Snide - The Meat of Life

Pat Metheny - Speaking of Now, et. al.

Hem - Eveningland, et. al.

Beethoven, Violin Sonatas No’s. 1, 10, & 5 “Spring” - Lorenzo Gatto & Julian Libeer

This is barely a beginning of course.
Maybe you’ll want to agree, or disagree, or add a few of your own important albums to this list.
So many records missing from the 90s...one can hardly begin.
Maybe the labels and better reissue houses will be watching. We can hope.
128x128spiritofradio
Joanne Shaw Taylor. ( anything )
The Jody Grind ( anything )
Neko Case "The Virginian" it came with the box set a few years back but never available singly
Tonic "Lemon Parade"
Cake ( anything )  several years ago @ RSD there was a box set but that's been it
Cracker "S/T"
Shel "S/T"
The Notorious Cherry Bombs "S/T"

I was afraid I might get on a roll................
As an aside, Run Out Groove record label specializes in putting out recordings never before put on vinyl. They offer up 3 choices every now and then for customers to vote on. The one with the most votes gets the treatment. I think it's a good model and have bought many of them. Never had a disappointing experience yet.
@spiritofradio,

There was a thread started here last year regarding "Two Against Nature" on vinyl. The only copy I’m aware of is from Giant Records out of CA and it is a UK pressing. I happen to own it. There was talk on that thread about it’s upcoming re-realease on vinyl.