Distortion on the Power Line

I have a couple of PS Audio Power Plants.
The distortion off the wall has typically been 3.5 to  4.0.  For the last week it has been over 7%.  I checked around the house and can see no changes.  Anyone have any ideas what it is?  Have Russian Hackers moved in next door?  People huddling at home on their computers?

sm2727
I’m just trying to be helpful here. Noise and distortion are two different things. That why you have the expression for Signal/Noise + Distortion. This all fits in by the way with the discussion regarding the dodgy subject, “What is the signal and why is it subject to vibration, RF interference and physical characteristics of the conductor?“ We’ll get there. Well, maybe we won’t, who the hell knows?
Post removed 
Typically a solar power system would have very low voltage THD unloaded, but the potential for higher current THD loaded. They are measured and rated for current THD.  The output impedance should be a lot lower than the output impedance of a shared transformers unless the system is rather large. To that end, the grid should be dominant but no guarantees. It is certainly something to consider.
So let's say you correctly identify neighbor's A/C or solar panels as the culprit.  What's the point?  
three_easy_payments
So let's say you correctly identify neighbor's A/C or solar panels as the culprit. What's the point? 
The point is that that you would then know the problem is not with your service entrance or from something inside your home.