Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
Oh man let the crap start flyin’. Just couldn’t let it go...
This is better than eatin’ bugs.

I’ll go feed the chickens, it just makes more sense..

Come back, read. Get up off the floor, and turn my cables backwards, just to make sure, it wasn’t a stroke, I was having.. Turn the cables back around. Magic, Strokes all gone. Must have just been Bell’s palsy, or I just took to big a hit, dude! Damn chicken Shit all over my shoes.. What I get for wearing shoes, right? Should have been between my..... get my drift...

Must have gone the wrong direction, yuk,yuk Direction matters one way there is shit, one way there’s not.. In this case, shit both direction..

Lord Love a Duck, as my father use to say... I think it was a WWII thing
the Duck..

Sign Sign, everywheres a sign. Do this, don’t do that, can’t you read the, S I G N?
It is a song right? ---------> matter

Oh I brought a goat home. The only thing the chickens have to worry about is staying ahead of the goat,
great lawn mowers. But the chickens never go backward, goat food...maybe...Direction matters...LOL

Regards
"I have read it..."

Now I read it, too. I could not find the proof, but I read the advertisement.
I've been looking up photos of copper wire under a microscope, I'm not seeing this " Chevron shape". 
I remember seeing photos of that chevron shape deformity in copper wires long ago but cannot locate them. However, there is this:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/245161371_Prediction_of_chevron_crack_initiation_in_inclusion_copper_shaped-wire_drawing

It seems the chevrons are a result of the wire being pulled through the die and are a deformity.

All the best,
Nonoise
--------------> matters

Only thing that makes sense now, is to go feed the chickens, and the goat.  I'm moving in that direction. ------------> not <------------ that direction.

can't get there from here...wrong direction...

Regards...