Another sad tale, hopefully Ian can make plans and peace with the world

128x128uberwaltz
And of course one is entitled to their opinions.
As I said it was never meant to be deep and reaching, sometimes I fear people look too far into something.

Peace.
Yes...Let there be Peace.
I normally really enjoy your posts. I don't mean to make a big fuss about this one. Sorry for that.
Heck no Roxy!
Please do not apologize, absolutely no need.

Looking back at it, I likely could/should have titled the thread a little better.
Sort of makes one think I thought he had many demons to lay to rest which was not the case at all.

Still I truly hope he has many years ahead of him to enjoy yet.
And to hopefully entertain us further.
Many carry hidden burdens and risk

wishing Ian and the various members of Tull well :-) so much excellent music over many many years....
     I didn't bother to read the post on Facebook a few days ago as I don't believe anything on social media. So sorry to hear and wish him all the luck in the world.                                                I blame Tull for my addiction to music. Seen them 3 times in the 70's here in Milwaukee at our largest venue at the time. The Milwaukee Arena.  The mother of a friend of mine worked at the box office, sat in the first 10 rows for all the shows.                                                                       A quick note about Martin Barre,  also disturbed about him leaving Tull. Martin has come through Milwaukee a few times in the last 10 years ago and played at a small venue, Shank Hall. The last time here a couple of years ago I phoned the owner as he knows me from all the shows I attended there. I asked if he would pass a letter from me to Martin when I got to the show. I just wanted to thank him for 50 years of enjoying Tull and his solo stuff.                                 During the intermission the owner and one of Martin's men came up to me and invited me back stage. What a moment, he thanked me for being a fan since the beginning. I had to ask about the Tull situation. The response was what I expected from a first class person, no comment.                                                                                                                                             At least I didn't call him a great star. I learned my lesson from a few years ago when I messaged my Facebook friend Damian Wilson from England. I thanked him and all the other superstars from across the pond for still making great music. He said we are not superstars, we are gifted and just want to share.                                                                                                   I consider him the most passionate male singer on the planet. If you are not aware then please check him out. He has a long history, from the old English group Threshold through his work on the Ayreon projects. Off the top of my head check out the many performances of "The Druids Turn To Stone".