How to adjust height of Eminent Technology ET-2 tonearm

I just mounted a new cartridge on my ET-2 tonearm. Got everything adjusted and then realized the new cartridge is 4 or 5 mm thicker than the cartridge I removed. The entire arm assembly needs to be raised by that much. I need help! I have the manual I downloaded from the Eminent Technology site and can't find any instructions to do what I need. There's just about every conceivable adjustment available on the ET-2. I can't imagine this not being possible.
Can anyone give me a hand? I'd greatly appreciate it. Photos would be wonderful to assist me. Yes, I am, in fact, desperate.
daveaj255
I'm going to bow out in order to make the process easier. Listening to one person is better. Good Luck!
I've set up the ET2 on various Sofa turntables dozens of times when I was the importer here in New Zealand ( for both products ).
I've always been able to set up with the ET2 mounted directly on the Sota armboard without any spacer required other than the aluminium plate provided by ET.Sounds like you simply need to move the arc block up the post as per @ct0517 suggestion above. Have a look at the drawing he provided.
See the Bolt in the smaller Blue Circle. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hGcy2jPkRL7BYD7z7

It is important to try to keep the air bearing midpoint (inscribed line on casing) level with the record. 
As he also stated the purpose of the 3 holes for mounting the armtube is to get the centre of the bearing ( bearing spindle ) in line with the surface of the record. Then you position the arc block on the post, ideally with the VTA adjuster in the middle if possible which then gives you maximum up and down adjustability.
Thanks to everyone who has posted images, information, advice, and council. I've also received assistance from Bruce Thigpen, the ET tonearm designer. Short story is it's adjusted properly and working wonderfully. I really appreciate all the extremely helpful advice! I've learned a lot and have my ET-2 adjusted better than it ever has been. Thinking back to Oct 1986, I'm pretty sure my ET-2 was the first one they ever installed at my dealer. It's no wonder they may have made an error or two. I'll happily state, however, neither I nor any of my audio friends ever noticed the tiniest problem during playback. All is well. And again, thank you all for your time and effort to help me.