Worth upgrading from Mytek Brooklyn to Mytek Brooklyn Bridge?

I’ve have had my Brooklyn DAC+ for about 18 months now and in my system it sounds fantastic. I run Roon server on a Mac Mini, the Brooklyn is a Roon endpoint and I run the Roon Control code on an iPad. It all works very nicely together. I have a Curious USB cable connecting the MM to the Brooklyn. The sound is very well balanced and beautifully layered. I am very happy with the sound and with the experience.

I’m considering upgrading my Brooklyn DAC+ to a Brooklyn Bridge because I would like to get the computer out of my listening room. I also understand that an Ethernet connection would be superior to the USB connection I use today. I have heard this said but I have not heard it for myself and my dealer is not in a position to help me.

Has anyone done this? Would you be willing to share your experience? What were the benefits? Was there any downside? It’s not a terribly expensive upgrade but I would like it to be worth the effort.

Any insight you could provide would be appreciated.
direwolf336
When I finally decided to go truly digital after years with only a CD/SACD player and a turntable in my system, I essentially skipped all intermediate steps and bought a Brooklyn Bridge.  Previous to that, my only non-Compact Disc digital came via my Zoom digital recorder, which I used to record the Old Time fiddle jams I participated in each week...jams which usually happened at a pizza joint where a TV was always blaring in the background.  I'd plug the Zoom straight into my stereo via the aux input.  And cringe at all the wrong notes, iffy intonation and arguments over what we ought to play next.

But I digress.  Bottom line, I love my Brooklyn Bridge to distraction.  I'm getting the best sound I've ever gotten out of an audio system, and I've been addicted to hifi since the 1950's.  It doesn't hurt that I have it connected via Ethernet cable from a wall outlet I installed in my stereo room.  It sounds better than what I get via the Mytek BB's WiFi.  It certainly sounds better than when I use the BB to interface between my stereo and my laptop.
Thank you for sharing your experience edcyn. I may be overthinking this. The majority of the comments I have read indicate that an Ethernet connect outperforms a USB connection.

I spent some time re-watching the Hans Beekhuyzen reviews of the SOtM SMS-200 Ultra and the Brooklyn Bridge. He gushed about the 200 Ultra and Hans is not a guy to gush. Then some time later when he compared his Brooklyn DAC used with the 200 Ultra Neo to the Brooklyn Bridge, he could not hear a difference. To me that says the Brooklyn Bridge must be pretty special piece. I think I’m going to go for it.

Again, thank you for your comments. I appreciate them. If you are interested, I included links to the reviews below.

SOtM SMS200 Ultra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-FvRF9KGA&t=607s

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ikVU7ions&t=571s
I am still in a temporary location but I couldn't wait any longer. I unpacked the Brooklyn Bridge that arrived Thursday and found my Senn HD 800 headphones and Arctic ION + cable.

Even though I am still using a laptop with Tidal and I don't have the Blue Heaven USB cable I was using with the previous configuration (The Brooklyn Bridge replaced a Brooklyn DAC +) I am quite impressed.