Amp Upgrade time, $6000 budget, used or new.

Amp upgrade time!!! What’s the most badass amp I can get for $6000 New or used. 
I’m currently bi amping my Martin Logan’s with an old mc7106. I want to move up. I’m not glued to biamping this time around, I just do it now because my gear is my gear, ya know? 

I would like fully balanced. 
So please help me pick my next big boy amp. 
Treated room. Speaker:
martin Logan esl x , rel t7i pair 
Preamp:
 t+a P3000hv
dac / phono
t+a DAC 8 DSD / nova phenomena 2+
streamer, tuner, Tt
metrum Ambre , marantz 20b, marantz tt15s1 
ic and power
synergistic. 

andrewkelley
I have Janszen zA2.1 hybrid electrostats and after many amps nothing makes them sing like my Linear Tube Audio ZOTL40. This amp has power seemingly far beyond its 40 watts.

if your want SS then I can wholeheartedly recommend the Coda #8.
You might want to look into the Anthem STR Power amp, they are on sale now for $4800.00 or you could even go for the Anthem P2 for $4500.00The P2 will drive any load down to 1ohm or even 0 (shorted) and will do it all day and not get hot.Both of these amps are well within your price range and are built to last.
Hello!! After reading through your likes and dislikes I think the best thing for you to do is look into the DAC company Lampizator. Idk if you use digital files a lot or not, but they make tube dacs with incredible amplification and power supplies. Really great stuff