What your choice speakers with spikes or speakers with a vibration isolation device?

I am in the camp of vibration isolation. I think it makes sense that the less energy transfer into the floor goes into the air. I found these really cool magnetic isolation feet that I’ve never seen before. They are very affordable, the guys are from England. Here’s a link, The company is called solid air audio.https://solidairaudio.com
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xraysmtb1
dekay....What did you mean by this?
Think the manufacturer may also offer isolation stands for small desktop monitors.
 What did you mean by this?

That's what I remember about the company.

They have isolation platforms for floor standing speakers and subs as well as little ones for desk top speakers.

I'll repost if I figure out the name of the company (pretty certain I read comments/reviews here on A'Gon).

DeKay

I found it:

Auralex SubDude ($70-$80).

I had confused it with another platform manufacturer who makes stands that look like square/rectangular scissor/baby gates.

Anyway, the SubDude is reviewed to be a good choice for suspended wood floors.

When I had wood floors in the 70's/80's I used carpet padding and horse hair pads under Rogers AB1's, but they probably only went down to 40 Hz (if that).

DeKay
The other brand is Isoacoustics, which I've seen @ Guitar Center.

They have a sub platform that's $50-$60.

DeKay