Fidelity Research FR64s Headshell dilemma

Dear FR64S users can you help me please. I have an FR64S that i bought without a headshell. I have only just got round to getting it mounted. I did pivot to spindle distance of 231.5 (the alternative distance' I also have an armboard for 230.
I tried a Sony headshell that i had - it was 2mm short of correct alignment. So I bought a new Jelco headshell it was also too short. 
CAn you tell me what headshell does work to allow other cartridges to work. I'm just using a DL103 for alignment first as I fettle the rest of my front end.

thanks
lohanimal
The best protractor for all tonearms and turntables with all 3 alignment methods on it to choose is Dr.Feickert, there are some more expensive similar style protractors, but Feickert is "best buy".  It's very important to have PS ruler integrated on the protractor. 

People use mint if they have only one tonearm, this protractor must be made just for one tonearm. The worst solution for people with many diffetent tonearms. There is no PS ruler, too bad. 

If you see many people using the same protractor do you think it is a better protractor? I don't think so. 

Protractor with HiFi Test LP is free if Feickert is expensive. 

Not only geometry but also the arm mass is important. For this
aim you have two possibilities. The added counterweight (170g)
as well the headshell weight. To reduce  arm mass lighter
headshells as well lighter weight (than 250 g standard) can
be used. As chakster I prefer( heavy ) Orsonic AV-101 and 
lighter and cheaper Sumiko (Jelko). So there is not one
specific criterion for the headshell. 
So i put it at 230 pivot to spindle and can get allignment. That said it is fully forward in the headshelll.
230mm for Stevenson 
231.5mm got Baerwald

I use Feickert protractor or old version of SMARTractor. SMART is absolutely the best IMO. Feickert is much easier and faster. Depends how anal I feel that day.