What the heck do these terms mean?

I read a lot about audio equipment and some descriptions come up occasionally about the components sound qualities that to me are confusing. Most of the time I regard these descriptions as by someone with little knowledge about audio equipment that are trying to sound impressive.

Most of these terms are used in describing speakers but I have also seen them used on cables, amps , electronics of all sorts etc..
So, can someone help define these common descriptive terms?

1. Treble/ bass is dry- Huh? What does this mean?
2. Treble/bass is wet.- Huh? Again, what does this mean?
3. Organic sounding- Huh, huh?
4. Musical sounding.- What? Compared to non musical sounding?

The last one can be used with just about any description of any component or speaker performance.

There may be more...

ozzy

128x128ozzy
Frankly, the terminology and descriptions don't put me off all that much.  It may help some when the reviewer refers to a particular artists' recording, perhaps the portion of such that tweaked a comment...

But then, one has to duplicate same if possible to determine WTH they're referring To....

At that point, go listen for yourself with Your selection(s).
That's what you live with.

"This is the best 'X' I've listened to since...."

At home, sounds like 2 cats over a clothesline.
Go figure....
OK, here are a few more terms for you guys to ponder over.

Congealed
Generic
Two dimensional
Boomy
Like papier-mâché
Compressed
Grainy
Entertaining
Convincing
Liquid
Hollow
Strident

I think you guys have done a great job trying to define these various terms. 
However, sometimes the reviewer may use the same terms to describe something that sounds good and sometimes not so good.
I do wish there was a consensus as to how they use the terms.

While I am on my soapbox, why are so many reviewers using obscure recordings to describe the sound? If I have never heard the recording how can I relate?

ozzy