What the heck do these terms mean?

I read a lot about audio equipment and some descriptions come up occasionally about the components sound qualities that to me are confusing. Most of the time I regard these descriptions as by someone with little knowledge about audio equipment that are trying to sound impressive.

Most of these terms are used in describing speakers but I have also seen them used on cables, amps , electronics of all sorts etc..
So, can someone help define these common descriptive terms?

1. Treble/ bass is dry- Huh? What does this mean?
2. Treble/bass is wet.- Huh? Again, what does this mean?
3. Organic sounding- Huh, huh?
4. Musical sounding.- What? Compared to non musical sounding?

The last one can be used with just about any description of any component or speaker performance.

There may be more...

ozzy

128x128ozzy
1. Treble/ bass is dry- Huh? What does this mean?

Lacking in a natural ambience/reverb

2. Treble/bass is wet.- Huh? Again, what does this mean?

Too much ambience/reverb

3. Organic sounding- Huh, huh?

No unnaturalness such as peaks and dips in the frequency response and not grainy

4. Musical sounding.- What? Compared to non musical sounding?

See organic
This is like Jodie Foster's character in the movie Contact. When she comes upon a celestial event and tries to describe it, she simply says, 
"They should have sent a poet."

All the best,
Nonoise
Poetry, perfect. Sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. I feel that organic thing sometimes. Other times I think it is just way too pedestrian. Crazy thing it is the same recording through the same system. Sometimes my brain is in one frame of reference and sometimes it is in another. I am saying that the physical equipment is not all that goes into making something sound wet or dry or organic or musical or beautiful or cruddy or rich or poor or whatever you want to call it. Equipment and recording quality helps but there have been many times where I fell in love with an LP but came back later to say it is just ok. Nothing changed except for my mindset.
Ignore all,this nonsense!
its 10$ words to sound sophisticated, dribble

if you like the sound of your stereo, it’s great!

These reviewers, are full of BS, AND paid by the companies to make their products sound good w fancy words.

Air around instruments,  live in my room, celestial sound, do t be a fool bro!

If you think it sounds great, that’s what matters, don’t believe these dipshi*es!

Enjoy. The music!