Fidelity Research FR64s Headshell dilemma

Dear FR64S users can you help me please. I have an FR64S that i bought without a headshell. I have only just got round to getting it mounted. I did pivot to spindle distance of 231.5 (the alternative distance' I also have an armboard for 230.
I tried a Sony headshell that i had - it was 2mm short of correct alignment. So I bought a new Jelco headshell it was also too short. 
CAn you tell me what headshell does work to allow other cartridges to work. I'm just using a DL103 for alignment first as I fettle the rest of my front end.

thanks
lohanimal
Actually i was using my clearaudio alignment gage - which i know is a bit different to Bearwald and Lofgren - although i must say i've always been happy with the results. I may try the other protractors first
I think I hae a universal protractor with My HiFi News Test Record - i am going to check that first as I bought a Jelco Headshell and I do not think it is any different to any other headshell in terms of dimensions
I have an FR-64 and I was using an Orsonic on it to mount other cartridges after damaging my FR-7. Worked fine.
Stevenson alignment is absolutely fine not only with FR tonearms but with most of the Japanese tonearms designed for use with Stevenson by default. To make sure you can try alternative alignment methods (Baerwald or Lofgren or anything else) BUT try to detect a difference yourself before you will be affected by propaganda. Trust your ears, not some other users words. Many FR users reported that Stevenson is fine, we use FR headshell integrated cartridges this way and they are absolutely stunning (FR-7fz).

If Ikeda can’t detect it, i’m pretty sure you will not be able to detect it too. Ikeda designed this tonearm for use with Stevenson alignment and this is first thing you must try and use before you will change it.

MORE IMPORTANT:

In fact for your Denon DL-103 with its conical tip the alignment method is absolutely irrelevant! Why? Because the stylus is CONICAL. Before you will twist your cartridge in the headshell to align it with something else like Baerwald please try to understand what is conical tip and what it the result of all that tricks with alignments with this conical tip (absolutely not worth the effort) **

Fidelity-Research headshells are all different, this one (RS-141) is very nice!
Can i just ask - whilst here - do most people use a mint or a wally style protractor? I use a clearaudio very similar to Llofgren A?