REL subs with Rowland Amplifiers

I'm having issues connecting my REL Carbon limited subwoofer to my Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier via the high-level input. I connected my sub according to REL's instructions...yellow lead to positive on one channel, red lead to positive on the other channel, and floating the black wire(ground). I get minimum output when connected according to the instructions. When I use the low level input, the output is sufficient and the sub sounds great. Per my conversation with Jeff Rowland I need to ground the black wire by loosening a screw on the amplifier and connecting the black wire, but if it isn't properly grounded I may damage my amplifier. Is there anyone that owns a REL with Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier or other balanced differential amplifier? If so, how do you connect your REL via the high-level input. Is there an easier way to ground the wire than unscrewing the screw on my amplifier. I just don't want to unscrew the screw and prefer another method of grounding the sub.   
ricred1
Based on the recommendation of a fellow Audiogon member I purchased Aurelex SubDude-HT subwoofer isolation platforms to put under my REL subs. In my opinion it’s a relatively inexpensive way to improve the overall sound of a system with subs...money well spent.
Changed from REL Carbon Limiteds to dual REL G1 mkII. I'm going to compare the high-level connection to the low-level connection to see which one I prefer. 
I don't know why, but with the G1 mkII there's a big difference between using the high-level and low-level connections. My wife and I prefer the high-level because it sounds more natural. The orher difference is the REL Carbon Limited's sounds better when placed on  the inside of the speakers.  The G1s sound better behind and to the outside of the speakers...much more open. 
The G1 pressurizes my room better and I can "feel" the music more with the G1 compared to the CL. I think the CL is a great subwoofer, but the G1 is a better match for my 20’ x 26’ room and my Monitor Audio PL500 ii speakers.