support for heavy PC?

Just installed a new Synergistic Blue UEF HC pc and have a noticeable difference in the sound presentation from my Classe integrated amp but, the weight of the cord is the issue for me. The cord is 7' long to the outlet and the outlet is 13.5" above the floor level and is inserted into an Oyaide SWO GX+ outlet (the amp resides in a Sanus stand and is 25" H at the IEC input). With the weight of the cord once inserted in the outlet doesn't stay fully inserted unless supported in some way in order to stay as such. Has others found a solution to this type of problem, cable risers aren't tall enough to help me out with this and I don't want to spend a mint but, would like it to be able to have wf acceptance too. Has anyone else run into this type of problem and how were you able to solve it? Non foolish responces would be most helpful.
rsjm80
I really wish that AudiogoN would allow the posting of pictures without having to send people to another site for image uploading.

@rsjm80 try to imagine loosening the outlet screw just enough to slip the end of a leather shoe string that has been tied like a slip not that will go around the cable where it meets the male/female receptacle. Cut to length so that there is enough tension on the cable to keep it level with the hole in the outlet and not sag. I am sure that if you remove the outlet cover you can find several places to secure one end and let the shoe string come over the top of the outlet and uphold the cable. Heavy gauge fishing line would work as well and have high WAF, also non conductive.
RSJM80- here is a NO-cost way to accomplish what you need to do.  Shut off the breaker for the outlet, take the cover off and rotate the outlet 180 degrees so the ground pin is at the top.  That way the ground pin handles all the weight of the cable and the hot and neutral will stay connected in the outlet.  Of course, this only works with US outlets, but it is within electrical code and is VERY effective.
Post removed