Anyone try the Psvane Acme Supreme 300 B tubes ?

I recently replaced a couple pairs of Shuguang 845 Nature Series tubes with the Psvane Acme Supremes and right out of the box I was very impressed.My 300 B tubes have quite a few hours on them and I am considering replacing them with the new Psvane. If you have experience with these tubes I would love to hear about your impressions and possible comparisons to other 300 B tubes you have used.
128x128lwin
I had been happy with Psavne Acme 300B and 805 tubes in Line Magnetic 508 int amp for 16 months running 2 k hours on them so far.

It sounds transparent, sweet with nice bass extension.

It is better than four new production tubes that I have.

I also compared it with WE 300b made in 1940’s that I have.

Nos We 300b give tighter bass with wider soundstage.

But Acme is not far behind Nos We 300b overall but with sweeter sound.

I keep Nos We 300b in storage to save its life since it is very costly to get another Nos pair.
I don't have the 300B tubes. But I recently got the Psvane 12AU7s. The initial 10-15 hours they sounded "alright". But once they "broke in", they are better than the Genalex Gold Loins I have. They are super transparent and open without sounding thin or shrill. I am thoroughly enjoying the music through these tubes.
Thanks everyone for your responses especially shkong78 . Comparing them to NOS WE tubes and saying they hold their own tells me a lot and is exactly what I was looking for.