Parasound vs Rotel Amps

I have already searched for this but the threads are pretty old. I have long been a huge fan of the Parasound Halo series. I owned a few A51, A52, and recently had tried their "New Classic" line. However, I feel Parasound has NOT updated their technology for a long time. The Halo is pretty much still what John Curl has originally designed. Also their pre-amps are also lagging behind, unlike Rotel which already has the latest Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X.  

Therefore, Rotel has always been my choice for the Pre. I had the RSP 1570, and now the latest RSP-1576. So what's everyone's view on rotel Amps? Do they sound as good the Halo? My choice is either a new Rotel or continue with my Halo. I've looked at many manufactures and it seems like Rotel has the best warranty (5 years). 

I have ML eletrostats for the front an dynaudio audience 42 for all the surrounds. 

Thanks.
angelgz2
geph0007"I think the older 900 series gear was very musical"
I think it is so funny when people say the sound was musical it is like having a fine meal and saying it was food and spice like in flavor. very funny!
I do not think it is that hard  To many sit around audiophile style with there hand in the chin listening to the gear NOT the music..
The brochure for the legendary  New Advent Speaker 1978 ( which still sounds better then a number of speakers out there today) they close with this( modified slightly )
note just how quickly you tend to cease listening to the speaker/electronics r itself and begin to listen to the music.

I found despite the Rotel 990 and 995 ( owned 2000 to 2006) slight grain and just slightly lean sound when drinking cocktails on Saturday getting ready to go out it was a rocking time   I replaced it with a Bel Canto EVO  II gen 2.  Lots of WOW factor  It took me 3 years to figure out why I was not getting into it   Turns out others had the same issue  It had no soul . That is the difference between musical and un musical for me. .
NAD 3020 ,musical. Exposure 2010S and S2 ,musical . A lot of older vintage gear despite its flaws, musical  Things are detail driven now  I do not hear the guys nose hair moving when he is standing in front of me with guitar.   I do not want to hear it through my system.  A well known speaker maker said to me about 10 years ago "There is more crap coming out of peoples speakers then you ever hear at alive performance" I was not sure I got it at that time but I get it now.Your mileage may vary