Speaker cable arrows???

I bought a used pair of Silverline Audio's Conductor cables. Plugged them in 
and was very pleased with the neutral sound I was getting. Bare wire to the 
speakers, and bananas on the amp end. Then I realized that the arrows on 
the cables where pointing towards the amp. OOPS, I reversed the path 
direction, and couldn't hear any difference. Zero.
My preference would be to have the bananas on the amp end.

Can I disobey the arrows, and run the cables effectively backwards?

markj941
Post removed 
You said at high frequencies. Frequencies of what?

You also said audio transmission. What audio transmission are you referring to? The audio waveform? Current, voltage, Poynting vectors? Something else?

You also said the conductor material (and purity, I assume) makes a difference in the signal transmission. Why wouldn’t the non-symmetrical crystal structure of drawn wire also make a difference in the signal transmission? Especially if the non symmetry was visible on the surface of the wire. Yes? No?
heaudio123"Not wrong, but not accurate either.
"Perhaps rather than dismiss, reject, and deny some one’s statement you will offer some day provide and offer you’re own meaningful, cogent, thoughtful reply, response, and explanation as to why something is "not accurate."
Riddle me this one fellers,
If the electromagnetic signal is carried almost exclusively outside a quality conductor, and electrons within do not actually move but vibrate, what does the signal care how the metal lattice is structured?

My apologies if this was already covered, the sniping got old quickly.....
I don’t wish to put words in anyone’s mouth but nobody said the electromagnetic signal travels outside the conductor. What heaudio123 has been saying is the *energy* travels mostly outside the conductor - I.e., the magnetic and electric fields, which are not the signal itself. So far we haven’t nailed down what the signal actually is, a current, a charge, a voltage, an electromagnetic wave, a frequency, etc.