Ready to move onto next stage of streaming

So for over a year I have been streaming Tidal via my Bluesound Vault 2.
Now I bought this mainly to rip all my cds to but after "discovering" Tidal I find that I rarely even playback from the Vault hard drive, I usually just find it on Tidal even if I know I have it in ripped format.

It boils down to 2 main source areas for me now,vinyl and streaming. Very happy with my analog as I do not even try to compare the two just let them happily coexist knowing they are different.

But here’s where I am at. I am sure there is probably a better setup for streaming Tidal with better sq than the Vault now.
However it still has to be as user friendly as the Vault to operate for the other denizens of chateaux Uberwaltz!
No computer science geniuses here!
Needs to be as simple as the Bluos app is right now for all to use.
Any suggestions that again does NOT revolve around any mac or pc setup.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
Easy as pie to simply get one of the NAD integrated amps with either BluOS built in or that have the ability to accept the BluOS expansion card. Way more affordable than Lumin, Aurender, etc, and allows you to play vinyl, stream Tidal, and use your Vault 2.
I just went from my PC with ESI Soundcard (for hi res/ripped redbook) and squeezebox (for tidal) to an Aurender N10 and the sound improvement is amazing.  It now beats my cd player (Esoteric K03).  The conductor interface is wonderful as well.  Music on the hard drive and on Tidal are totally seamless.
The lumin app is far behind BluOS.. Usability means alot to me and BluOS is much better...

Reasons:
Lumin app doesn't give top tracks by artist (huge no no to me)
Lumin app does not allow you to add a song to your existing Tidal playlist.

There are a couple more, but these are two big issues with me.
Hey Uberwaltz
We're sort of in the same boat. My 2170 should be here by the end of the week and it's coming with a MicroRendu to play with, which I have no experience with at all. My only streaming so far has been with my Node2i, which gets used almost daily. I'm also looking to upgrade the Node, but I'm the only one who uses it. So the only concern is cost VS performance. But from what I've been gathering over the last month, is that nothing comes close to the UI of the BS Node. Sad really IMO.
Anyway, I haven't found a legit review of the "Fidelity Audio" BS upgrades. This one I'll link below has a pretty major flaw with the non modded Node being fed over WIFI. But still pretty interesting none the less.
https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/136359-bluesound-node-2-vs-pimped-node-2i-with-linear-psu/

I am thinking about upgrading the Node and keeping it. My Supra Cat8+ cable just showed up today. These seem to have some pretty good reviews.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Supra-CAT-8-ETHERNET-cable-10-meter-Made-In-Sweden-THE-BEST-FOR-NETWORK-AUDIO/153893009377?hash=item23d4bcf7e1:g:7OwAAOSwmmxW1lMz

I am guilty of reading parts of this thread a few times but never getting to the end.

The easiest way to get better sound quality with your existing system is to insert an EtherREGEN. I have an Aurender N10 and the ER took my system to a significantly new level. Google "UpTone Audio EtherREGEN Listening Impressions" and read all the very positive results. I've been so happy I took the plunge. Next will be experimenting with network cables and I'm probably also going to take the plunge on a linear power supply too. The ER is just $640 plus shipping. Couldn't give it a higher recommendation.