Bulk XLR cable recommendations

I’m planning run a long XLR cable in-wall from control Rack to entertainment room around 70 feet. Any good cables recommendation? Considering Supera EFF-I but not sure if this good for my current and future components.
Current setup in  Control Rack Oppo 203 — Macintosh MX122 — MC205 — Entertainment Room B&W 800 D3

planning add MC-611 or 1.25 in entertainment room to power up 800 D3, supposed will adding pre-amp before mono block to enjoy stereo sound. 

Thank you
128x128bitginsiu
Thanks Lalitk, due to difficult to drill 1” on every hole in every stub, I will run the cable first and install Connector when everything done.
Hi Nekoaudio, can you tell more about the standards? What level I need to find?
Thank you
If your components are truly balance you’ll probably be ok but that is a long run and as mentioned I’d look into shortening if possible. They do these kinds of runs at live events all the time with single mic cable or in a snake. I’d recommend Canare as it’s a great cable, affordable, very flexible and sounds very good. Lots of places to purchase but this is one.

https://www.redco.com/Canare-L-4E6S.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImqKGz-Os6QIVpf_jBx0ZCglAEAAYAiAAEgKcWfD_B...
Thank you adg101, I hear Canare and Mogami is a good cable for XLR before. just I don't know which model is better. Thanks for your suggestion.  
I recommend Mogami W2549. Excellent quality at prices that are not inflated. It may sound different from some boutique cables, but it won't sound worse.