How many people here generally buy used?

Just curious. Most of my equipment I purchased new. My Firstwatt J2 was a demo that I swear was new. Outside of a DAC where latest tech may be desired, buying used (if a fair price) seems to be a great way to purchase something you normally would not be able to afford. Of course, condition, care of component etc needs to be taken into consideration

Thoughts?
aberyclark
Speakers- used.  Pre amp - used.   Power amp -demo.  Turntable/Cart. - new.   Cables - mostly used.   CD player - Demo.   Rack- Used.   What I have purchased used has been in mint condition.
I like used, or NOS. Better yet "I bought it but never used it", I love that kinda deal...
A 55 year old valve amp, two days of use, the guy pass on. The wife cuts the end off the power cord so the kids won't get hurt. The wife passes on, The kids sell it. It's a Mcintosh MC225. 1000.00 Need I say more.

Regards
All of my McIntosh was bought used from AC. Although used, every piece looked brand new. My Esoteric SACD player was bought as “exhibition stock” from Teac. My Sony Music Server was bought new but highly discounted. My GE speakers and Technics DD table were bought new as were the audio racks and speaker cable. My power conditioners and power cords and interconnects were all bought used. If I had bought all this equipment brand new, I would have paid more than double than what I did spend.