Ikeda 9 Cartridge Squeaking

This is an odd issue I have never been able to figure out the last few months. I have an Ikeda 9 Kawami cartridge on a Well Tempered Reference table, with the longer WTR arm. There are a few albums by Mark Isham on Windham Hill label that this cartridge has a high pitched squeak or rubbing sound in the groove. I can hear it and it drives me nuts! Yet on other albums such as George Winston on the same label there is none of this nonsense. 

Overhang is set by an arc protractor with spindle to pivot being 233 degrees. I have not found a factory listed number for this arm, but an owner of a Wally Tractor had one done for his table and reported the 233 mm number. I used an original Feikert and measured 230 mm from the first setting that the previous owner had it at when I obtained this table.  I cannot find a factory protractor for this table, and all the info from Stanalog or Transparent seems to be missing. I am tempted to pull the cartridge off this arm and put it on my Audiomods Series Six with a heavy cartridge plate and see what happens there. But I would prefer to keep the cartridge on this table, but for the life of me I am not sure what the issue is. 

There is nothing on the net regarding this phenomenon that I have found. Anyone experience this, or hear about it? Since the cartridge is similar to a London Decca design, perhaps an owner of those cartridges may have heard something?
neonknight
Ok I got the cart mounted on the Audiomods with the heaviest cartridge plate that comes standard with it. Tracking force at 2 grams and no squeaking, tracks pretty nicely really. So far a positive outcome. 
@neonknight

Can we get a concensous of which version this is?

The one in this image is the cartridge I have.

Are we talking an original series 9 or the Kawami?

https://conchan1.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/mi-last.jpeg

The cartridge in the photo is the Ikeda Kiwami. As I said above I own one.

I have given you the information required

Recommended tracking - 2.0 - 2.5g
Compliance 6cm *100(-6)/dyne

As far as I can see I am the only participant in this thread that actually owns the cartridge you speak of. I purchased mine brand new - I have all the original paperwork and manual. I have actually had several of the Ikeda 9** ( 80’s cantileverless version ) and set them on many arms.
I have previously set up the Well Tempered combo ( with 2 cantileverless Ikeda's on it ) for a customer  and set up the Audiomods tonearm on my Platine Verdier that I sold off a couple of years ago. Neither of these arms is up to the job, even adding mass to the Audiomods wont do it, despite the Audiomods being a bit of a giant killer for the money. As I have already told you the Kiwami is much more difficult to set up than the other Ikedas mentioned in this thread, it is a brute of a cartridge.

If you want to chase down rabbit holes by taking advice from folk who dont even own the cartridge in question ( many of the statements on this thread are not only guesses, they are wrong ) - then I’m out.

bukanona, ''debris the Achilles heel of Ikeda''. Those who know
who Achilles was are called ''classical educated kind'' (grin).
I call those ''black particles'' and try to estimate the use duration
of the cart in question. All magnets in MC kinds are pretty near
to the record surface. They all attract particles. By ''Expert stylus''
the first job they do by carts is cleaning this, uh, ''debris''. 
There is of course just one Achilles but his ''heels'' are everywhere
between the stylus and bellow the stylus to see. Except by my
Magic Diamond. Because of this ''pottingmaterial'' which function
 was assumed to be preventing espionage of its ''internals''. 
Conspiracy ''theories'' every where. All those particles are black
so my assumption (aka ''theory'') is that those are caused by
chaksters ''preffered'' sharp shapes styli which  plough our
beloved LP's. So instead of cleaning we need some ''restoring''
method to cure our LP's. 

It is odd that only those lps revealed the problem, but, happy days are here again

More contact surface of advanced stylus shape, combined with lighter tracking force is the least wear to both lp and stylus, correct?

I am astounded by the counter intuitive relationship of 'delicate sounding MC world' needing heavy tracking force of 2-2.5g.

What shape is the tip of this stylus?