LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites
whites,
The Cerious Matrix cables use Graphene and other mixes in the cables shielding, so perhaps that makes the cable less immune to the Lessloss effects. But you never know.  Constantine said to keep on breaking them in and see if they improve.

ozzy

A question to the users:

Does its inclusion make your system more listenable or less listenable? My concern is for the less than great sounding recordings since the great sounding ones will sound good no matter.

Thanks!

Sam
@samuel03

My system is more listenable regardless of the recording.

While I can hear more of the recording it has reduced the "digital" brightness. A poor recording is still obvious but not as grating.

Everything is more musical and analogue sounding, 5 days after installing them I am still shocked at the improvement in my system.
I can now conclude what I feel the Lessloss provides in sound quality.
They do take a while to break in, I probably have put about 50 hours on them and I was told that they already had about 20 hours. They did exhibit a benefit with additional hours. Perhaps with more time, they would improve even further. I doubt it though.

From my point of view these adapters round off the highs giving the sound a more relaxed sound. Albeit at the expense of robbing the dynamics or as i would call the bite of the music. Sounds pleasant on some music but it varies.

At $1600 for a set of 4 it is too much for me for what may be perceived as an improvement on some material.

ozzy