Feeling Tweaky

I recently tried my first system tweak, purchasing IsoAcoustic Orea isolation footers for my Luxman 507uX Mk2 integrated amp, Marantz Ruby CD/SACD player, and Shunyate Hydra Denali 6000S power conditioner. I liked the improvement in sound quality so much I’ve gone ahead and ordered IsoAcoustic Gaia feet for my VPI Classic 2 turntable and Magico A3 speakers. I never expected a tweak to make such an improvement, not just a change, in sound quality. By the way, my cables are Audioquest Rocket 88 speaker cables, Audioquest Colorado cables from the CD/SACD player, and VPI phono cables. The Shunyata Hydra Denali has a Venom power cable. All the other power cords are what came with each component.

Acoustic room treatments that would affect room decor are unfortunately out of the equation and I’ve already tried my best to design component shelving to be a vibration free as I could. I’ve thought about are redoing the house wiring to create a dedicated circuit, and making an ultrasonic record cleaner.

So my question to you all is, what tweaks have had the most positive impact on your own system, that you could you recommend for the above described system? There seems to be a lot of tweaks out there that range from the sublime to the ridiculous in both performance and price. I’d like to know what tweaks of the many out there have worked best for you so I can make a list and prioritize each in terms of performance and budget. Please share your favorites and I’d appreciate your advice. Thanks,

Mike

skyscraper
Millercarbon, thanks for the explanations and taking the time to write and post them. I still have to research the many tweaks you mentioned in your earlier reply, not to mention decipher the acronyms you and others have been mentioning. Hopefully I'll get on that tonight and tomorrow. I am learning things,  which  has been an ongoing project since reentering the audio equipment world.

Mike
Mike

I also like  IsoAcoustic Gaia feet under Lansche 4.1 speaker.

During my 42 years of audiophile, I had tried lot of tweaks.

My conclusion is simple.

They work often but not always.

If you pay too much attention to tweaks it is going to be harder for you to enjoy music.

Just my two cents

Thomas
@millercarbon, what’s up with all the personal attacks? My guess is an inferiority complex. Please give my condolences to your liver.
Post removed 
See what I mean? 22k posts, doesn't even have a system.

BDR was originally Black Diamond Racing. Founded by audiophile DJ Casser and originally making ultra-high end gear for America's Cup sailboats, DJ saw advantages in the inherent vibration damping properties of carbon fiber and after a huge amount of effort developed a whole line of vibration control products. You can see many of them in my system. Like many of these niche companies the expertise was very closely held and when DJ died several years ago that was the end of the story, at least as far as new products goes. The company lives on as BDR but only as far as I know sold by Music Direct, and only the Cones it seems are regularly in stock.