Component recommendations for Wilson Audio Alexx

hi forum - i'm especially interested in opinions from fellow Wilson Audio Alexx owners on this topic.

I took delivery of my Alexx a couple months ago and am looking at upgrading my streamer/DAC and pre-amp. I feel all set on my amp, which is a Soulution 710 and my cabling, which is purist audio for speaker cables and XLR interconnects. I only listen via streaming and use Tidal hifi, which has masters/mqa, so would prefer a DAC that could support that.

my main dilemma is while my local dealer is fantastic, they carry a relatively narrow range (at the upper end) for streamer/DAC and pre-amp. Their main lines for streamer/DAC are dCS and Linn. I think they also carry Naim but to be honest it's never in the reference room for some reason. In the pre-amp space, it is ARC and D'Agostino. I have read lots of reviews on MSB, CH Precision, Aurender, Lampizator on the DAC side and Soulution, CH, ARC, Kondo on the preamp side, but it's very difficult to actually demo any of these brands.

On the specific questions, I'd love input from other Alexx owners on 1) what setup you've landed on for your digital source and preamp, and 2) what options did you explore (or have) and decide against?

Budget is not a big deal, but if it gets spend-y I look at the pre-owned market first for electronics.

Thanks forum!
kantian22
Thanks @jackd and @mdp632  for the endorsement of EMM. I’ll do more reading on them, Spectral and CEC as contenders for the 3rd brand to shortlist. 
I agree with @jafox and @charles1dad that “best” as an absolute is unlikely. I think there is definitely a premier tier and then many variables play into what would be a person’s favorite in their room and in their system.

it will likely be a while before I’ll get all of this together for bake off and a decision, but I will post back when I do!

i have a call tomorrow with MSB’s nat’l sales manager so I’ll get the ball rolling with them.

happy listening everyone, and most importantly stay safe!!

cheers
@jackd , @mdp632 , @jafox , @charles1dad , @georgehifi  - just a quick update on this one. The decision is in and my dCS Rossini will be arriving in a couple weeks! I'm very excited. I really tried to get a demo of an MSB Reference DAC, but in discussion with MSB and a couple dealers, they required that I pay full price upfront for the demo, be liable for any damages to the unit and cover shipping. On top of that, MSB pushed me to a dealer where I had a bad experience, but when I told them this, did not match me with another dealer.

My local dealer went out of his way to secure me a reviewer sample of the Rossini at thousands off list, full warranty, product not registered, can still apply toward the dCS trade-up program in the event I want to go to Vivaldi, and allowed me to trade my existing preamp and streamer.

So, even if MSB is a little better, it would need to be substantially better than dCS to overcome the economic and customer service difference.

Thank you again everyone for your great input!! 
Congratulations kantian22 it seems that you got a terrific deal with the DCS Rossini . It's good to know that you have an audio dealer who worked earnestly on your behalf.  I'm looking forward to your further thoughts and listening impressions. 
Charles 
Doge 7 best sounding DAC I have heard: better than.
Berkley Audio. MBS, Lumin, dCS, AURALIC and Lampizator. 
Get one its cheap and compare for yourself.