Feeling Tweaky

I recently tried my first system tweak, purchasing IsoAcoustic Orea isolation footers for my Luxman 507uX Mk2 integrated amp, Marantz Ruby CD/SACD player, and Shunyate Hydra Denali 6000S power conditioner. I liked the improvement in sound quality so much I’ve gone ahead and ordered IsoAcoustic Gaia feet for my VPI Classic 2 turntable and Magico A3 speakers. I never expected a tweak to make such an improvement, not just a change, in sound quality. By the way, my cables are Audioquest Rocket 88 speaker cables, Audioquest Colorado cables from the CD/SACD player, and VPI phono cables. The Shunyata Hydra Denali has a Venom power cable. All the other power cords are what came with each component.

Acoustic room treatments that would affect room decor are unfortunately out of the equation and I’ve already tried my best to design component shelving to be a vibration free as I could. I’ve thought about are redoing the house wiring to create a dedicated circuit, and making an ultrasonic record cleaner.

So my question to you all is, what tweaks have had the most positive impact on your own system, that you could you recommend for the above described system? There seems to be a lot of tweaks out there that range from the sublime to the ridiculous in both performance and price. I’d like to know what tweaks of the many out there have worked best for you so I can make a list and prioritize each in terms of performance and budget. Please share your favorites and I’d appreciate your advice. Thanks,

Mike

skyscraper
Post removed 
All the other power cords are what came with each component.

Ouch. Huge room for improvement there. Synergistic Research Master Couplers, used, on everything.

So my question to you all is, what tweaks have had the most positive impact on your own system that you could you recommend for the above described system?

System really does not matter. This idea certain things work only with certain other things will only hold you back. The PC recommended above will work no matter what component or what your system. Same goes for these other highly recommended tweaks:

Synergistic HFT, ECT, Orange Fuse. HFT are the most highly effective acoustic treatment yet almost invisible.

Synergistic PHT on your cartridge and arm. Green Dream and Black Widow together are awesome. Check out mine. Look close- there are ECT on the arm as well. These things really work!

BDR Cones, probably about as effective as the footers you have now but a lot less expensive, and universal, as they work just as well under lightweight CDP as massive speakers and amps.

fo.Q tape applied to your arm will open up detail like you won’t believe. It goes on easily, and can be just as easily removed without leaving any residue. I put a strip all along the under side of my arm, where it works great yet is out of sight. Its also underneath the arm base, and a lot of other places where its out of sight yet still works great. Once I heard how great it is I got more and replaced all my speaker gaskets with fo.Q tape, and stuck it all over the drivers on the baskets inside. None of this is visible- stealth tweaks! Also can be used on caps and circuit boards and inside cabinet to damp sheet metal vibrations, although I haven't personally tried those yet.

Cable elevators, either brand name or equally effective ceramic insulators. On sale now at Music Direct.

Acoustic room treatments that would affect room decor are unfortunately out of the equation too.

Please note Synergistic HFT Speaker Kit, works great, hardly noticeable, doesn’t even go on walls.

Some of the things I’ve thought about are redoing the house wiring to create a dedicated circuit, and making an ultrasonic record cleaner.

Don’t re-do anything. Simply run one 20A line direct to the system. Plug everything into that one outlet. You can do a lot more. The sky is the limit. But this is the one that is truly cost-effective. This btw is known because I have actually wired my system and not just once but several times. I know from experience what costs what and how much improvement it brings. You’re on the right track, it just takes a while to try all these different things.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367

Make the record cleaner if you’re into making stuff. Otherwise get the Walker Enzyme system and never look back.
@skyscraper,

I've followed and contributed to your posts..Looking back, Since you're an ongoing "upgrader", it would have been nice to have one thread dedicated to your own system. I think I'm out. Best of luck!

Check out the ElectraClear and Symphony Pro harmonic power conditioners made by ADD-Powr.
I have 6 ElectraClears and 2 Symphony Pros and my system never sounded so good.
If you consider them tweaks, the so be it. Worth checking out, because you have nothing to lose with the 30 day money back guarantee.
Perhaps the best deal for the money out there.