Roon Power Supply

Would someone please recommend a power supply and cables to replace the wall wart that came with my Roon Nucleus. 
thinman2
Sbooster 19 volt linear power supply. Just got one a couple of weeks ago to use with my Roon Nucleus which I use as my network player in my main rig. The power supply is a good sized brick, almost as large as the Nucleus itself. Well made plastic case. Runs pretty cool ... warm to the touch, not hot (I have a Small Green Computer 5 Volt LPS which is smaller, but runs much, much hotter, that I use with Chord Qutest). Sbooster is still breaking in ... but preliminary impressions... richecr sound; dropped the noise floor and makes it feel like it raised the ceiling.
Using it together with Shunyata Venom 3 power cord.   Has gotten lots of positive reviews, including at The Ear, Hifi Pig, and Positive Feedback.
I've read very positive reports on the Farad Super 3 which is a double regulated super capacitor linear power supply (LPS), and the 19V version is recommended with the Nucleus. 
https://faradpowersupplies.com/shop/en/home/51-15279-super3-power-supply.html