Best bookshelf loudspeakers under 10,000 for the pair

I had the elac Navis I thought they were very good until I heard the Elac vela Which was much better In almost every aspect I’ve also listened to the Revel  126Be which were absolutely destroyed by the Elac’s.I am downsize my system from Martin Logan electrostats and quad 2905 And would like a bookshelf that would have some of the same attributes of the quads. I listen primarily to jazz and would like to stay under $10,000. (Fast transient  response, resolution/detail, musicality)
I’m driving the system with a PS audio direct stream dac directly connected to a primaLuna evo 300 Power amp. I’m thinking of switching that out possibly for a pass labs 25/30.8, or possibly a benchmark power amp.
jcwaudio
Post removed 
I would think you could get something very nice for three grand or less, and I would look demos or a solid pair of used speakers. 
Beat the pulsars ?? Well...lsa statement aere deaihned to mirror them and in fact the deaigner had pulsars to listen to and compare ..and the price is one third of the josephs. 
Cannot wrong with KEF Reference ones. The older R 300s and current R 3’s get you pretty close. I have owned the Reference 1 and R 300, as well as listening to them many times at Quest For Sound in Bensalem, PA. They have always impressed with a wide variety of amplifiers and sources. I did have the chance to compare them in the store with ELAC Andante bookshelves. The ELAC were very good but I preferred the KEF’ S. I currently have a pair of McIntosh XR 50 bookshelf speakers. They offer an amazingly full range sound from a compact/attractive cabinet. The Mac’s need serious amplification to sound their best.